30 September 2010

There's something wrong with my toast

Colored Gigs Volume 2 opened last night in Dresden. The turnout was great, and the show went really well overall. I ate lots of great vegan food from a nearby restaurant, learned some new German words and phrases, and I found that my inability to be photographed (without looking ridiculous) seems to know no borders. Tonight is night two of the show, and with all the work already hung, we're left with lots of free time until this evening. The sun is finally out, and I'm looking forward to getting outside and seeing some more of the city today.
On Tuesday, my host, Lena, took us to see Dresden's contemporary art museum, the Semper Opera House, the Frauenkirche, and other various beautiful sights in the city.

I have been getting some emails about two recent posters I did for The Black Keys. If anyone is curious and happens to be reading this, they will be for sale on my site in the next few days, hopefully before I fly back to Chicago on Sunday (but definitely by Monday).

No comments: