25 September 2009

All Roads Lead to Ausfahrt

Seriously. They do. I'm in Hamburg right now, and day one of Flatstock Europe 4 (or "Euro-Flatstock," as I've just decided would be a funnier moniker) has come and gone. It was great to see some familiar faces, as well as meet some new ones. Jay and Diana taught me some German. If you ask me how I'm doing, I know how tell you that I'm good. Awesome.
I'll be back home Sunday night, and will resume working on the new narrative series. Expect to see two new prints available at the beginning of October.

I'll be here at Euro-Flatstock, but if you're in the Chicago area, go to this:

Multimedia Benefit for the Cause and Affect Foundation
Quennect4 Gallery, 2716 W. North Ave & California, Chicago, IL
September 26th, 2009. 8PM-2AM
Live music by Black Umbrella Brigade, Isis Rose, Alltruism, Noble Savage, and Spacesuit. Live art, DJs, and screenprinted art and posters by Dan Grzeca and Justin Santora. $10 minimum donation. All proceeds will benefit the Cause and Affect Foundation.

www.causeandaffectfoundation.org

No comments: