15 August 2010

Twelve roses

The opening reception turned out great, despite Chicago's trademark summer humidity. Many friends and family came out, as well as lots of other great people. Art was debuted, good conversations had, pictures taken, hummus eaten, etc.
When I was still in undergrad, a professor of mine told me about the art website, Bad At Sports. They've interview a couple friends of mine, and they just do a lot of coverage of what's going on in Chicago. I was pretty flattered to see that they had listed the show as #2 on their Top 5 Weekend Picks this week.
Lastly, for those of you who are interested, Fillintheblank Gallery just posted high quality images of the work in the show, and you can even buy prints and paintings through their website. Check it out here: http://www.fillintheblankgallery.com/justin-santora/

Okay, that's it for now. I'm going to go ice my slightly injured shin. That's what I get for going skateboarding on a school night.



No comments: