26 March 2010

New Monoprints Available

Well, hello! It's a beautiful Friday afternoon, and I'm about to head over to the post office (lots of stuff to ship today). I've got a couple of posters to work on this weekend, so I can be ready to print them next week. Meanwhile, I've got sketches for art prints piling up, as well as an oil painting to work on. Also, my trusty skateboard has been giving me that look lately. She's all, "Justin, the sun's out. You know you want to go skate today." Yeah, I suppose you have a point there. If only it were 1998 and I had time to skate every day, instead of 1-3 times a week.

Anyway, I recently put some mono prints up in the gigposters.com classified section. As always, they're one-of-a-kind prints that result from using single sheets to test out screens from various posters/art pieces. I always include a free drawing or sketch with these, too. I've been keeping track of them; each mono print I release is assigned a number.
Here's #14, #15, and #16.

No comments: