01 December 2008

RAWA Benefit art print available!

I recently put this art print up for sale on my website and in the classifieds at gigposters.com. I will be donating all proceeds from this print to the Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan, which is an indepenedent human and women's rights organization that provides healthcare and education to women and children in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Sales have been going well, and I'm excited to be raising money for this cause.

Other than that, I'm printing a new poster today, and I've got some new art prints in the works.


Take care!

1 comment:

Janice Formichella said...

This is gorgeous!! How long have you been interested in RAWA? I am going to post this to my own blog as well as buy at least one.
Thank you for your work,
Janice
sexyfunkyfun.blogspot.com