19 November 2011

Termites. There's yer problam!

It's a pretty beautiful fall afternoon, and I'm at the studio working on sketches, eating bananas, and hand embellishing some A/P prints with acrylic paint. These prints (and the hand painted AP prints) will be part of Devil Town, an upcoming show at Gallery 1988 curated my friend Daniel Danger. I haven't painted since the summer, so it felt really good to lay some acrylic down again. I need to paint more.
Devil Town will be on display at Gallery 1988 Melrose from December 2nd through December 24th, 2011 (opening reception December 2nd at 7PM). I'm really excited to be a part of this show and included in the list of participating artists.
There will be five hand painted AP prints available through the gallery, as well as the rest of the (non embellished) edition, which is a fairly large nine color screen print.

For those interested, stay tuned for information about the 2012 print subscription. I will be announcing info/availability about that in the coming weeks.

No comments: