10 June 2011

"Camp Firewood" Opens Tonight at Gallery 1988 Venice

Camp Firewood, Celebrating the Tenth Anniversary of Wet Hot American Summer opens tonight at Gallery 1988 Venice. Above is my contribution to the show: a five color screen print referencing the scene where the character Victor crashes a van into a tree while singing Kenny Loggins.
I believe the work from this show will be available shortly on Gallery 1988's website. I will have the print for sale in the coming weeks, as well. I'll be here in rainy Chicago, but if you're in the area, the reception's tonight at Gallery 1988's Venice branch.
Opening Reception Friday, June 10th, 7-10PM Hosted by director / co-writer David Wain

Lots of new stuff on the way. It might seem kind of quiet right now, but I've been putting in all kinds of hours on new drawings for gig posters and new paintings for a show in September. More on that very soon!

1 comment:

Cameron Steward said...

Absolute fave dude! Hope you're keeping well.