13 May 2009

You might go off

To the left is the art in progress for a poster I'm doing. I've pretty much been drawing since 4 PM, and I'd say it's coming along pretty nicely. However, I'm doing my best to talk myself into calling it quits for the night. I also printed a new poster on my brand new manual press this morning, so needless to say, I'm rather tired.
On Friday of this week, I will be driving to Montreal. I'm moving in with my friend Phil, and I will be living and working (from an apartment) in downtown Montreal for the rest of May and June. I plan on participating in Flatstock 21 in Chicago, so I'll be back in Illinois come July. I have lots of art prints and other projects to work on as soon as I get there, so my first week in Montreal is slated to be a very busy one.
At some point, I do plan to take a short vacation and see some whales or something. Yeah, you can do that in Quebec.

2 comments:

ipaintmymind said...

dude, looks great, really. this might be my favorite so far.......have fun in montreal man, sounds like an amazing time!

Unknown said...

Awesomness!