15 January 2009

Let me let you buy me a rootbeer.

Things have been pretty busy lately, which is a good thing, of course. I had to rush to UPS yesterday to ship some freshly printed posters out for a last minute job. I feel like I am learning something new about screen printing every time I print. It has been somewhat intimidating to enter the screen printing and poster art world (modestly as I have) in the shadows of so many great Chicago artists.
Right now, I am working on a small narrative series of art prints that focus on some personal experiences (as well as cultural themes, as always). I start printing the second from the series today. I'm keeping the edition numbers relatively low and printing on linen cover stock
.
I have some other fun things in the works, too. I just turned 25, and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Ha. 2009's looking pretty good so far!

No comments: