22 December 2009

Facelift!

I'm in the process of getting a proper studio up and running. Here is a shot of the new exposure unit. Notice the darkroom timer I have connected to my light source. A few friends' shops have a similar rig, and it just makes sense to expose screens that way. I'm just happy to not be using the microwave to time my exposures anymore.
I've got plenty of new projects underway, and I'm looking forward to making lots of new posters, art prints, illustrations, and drawings.
Having my shop out of commission has been somewhat difficult. I've made it a point to be at work on something nearly every day this year, so to be somewhere in between set up and disassembled is a little frustrating. Things are shaping up, though, and I will be able to get some new art prints printed and available in the next week or so. Stay tuned for more pictures of the new shop!

Due to the move, I encountered a slight delay in shipping out recent orders. If anyone has placed an order within the last three weeks, I assure you it has shipped by now.




No comments: